Individual Training Accounts
Minimum WIOA Eligibility to Apply:
- In need of training to provide you with the skills for an In-Demand occupation.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- If male, compliant with the selective service registration requirements.
- Resident of Chemung, Schuyler, or Steuben Counties.
- Unemployed of employed but earning wages below self-sufficiency.
- You must work with a CSS WFNY Career Counselor to complete an orientation. Email: email@example.com
Only trainings leading to specific occupations are being approved for local funding. For the current list click here
Only certain training providers are approved to provide this training. They appear on the NYS Department of Labor Eligible Training Provider List.
In order to receive grant funding, your request must go through the approval process. Funding grant requests are reviewed monthly, please see the current review calendar, by clicking here. Click here for the 2024 Funding Review Calendar.
Training Providers are able to access the NYS Eligible Training List by clicking https://applications.labor.ny.gov/ETPL/. Instructions may be printed by clicking https://www.labor.ny.gov/workforcenypartners/PDFs/NewRegETP.pdf
CSS WF NY Grievance Policies & Procedures
Priority of Service Policy / Priority of Service for Veterans
We are proud to offer Priority of Service to veterans and their eligible spouses.
Supportive Services Policy