318 Madison Ave
Elmira, NY 14901
BATH CAREER CENTER
117 East Steuben Street
Bath, NY 14810
Hornell, NY 14843
323 Owego Street
Montour Falls, NY 14865
23 West Market Street,
Corning, NY 14830
Need a Job Now?
New York State is looking to immediately fill the following roles:
- Contact Tracers: reach out to the contracts of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 to assess symptoms, ensure compliance with quarantine and determine social support needs.
- Team Supervisors: lead a team of 20 Contact Tracers, and one Community Support Specialist who are working remotely using digital tools.
- Community Support Specialists: work with the team and the local health departments to address the physical/mental health, and social/human service needs of those contacted, especially those who are under isolation or quarantine.
If you are interested in applying for one of these roles, please sign up by clicking HERE
CSSWFNY is offering no cost on-line training opportunities for ALL residents of the Chemung, Schuyler and Steuben area beginning April1, 2020! No, that isn’t an April Fool’s Day prank! The CSS Skill Up Site for our area will offer access to over 5,000 on-line courses in topics ranging from basic literacy through soft skills to technical skills for project
managers- and include IT coursework, account/bookkeeping, and some medical coursework as well.
Click this link to access our Skill Up Site
Share this opportunity widely in your community!
Meet the Staff of CSSWFNY (video link)
We Are Here to Serve you!
While our offices are closed to the public, we are still working for you. In response to the current crisis we have been hard at work to virtualize most if not all of our services. We are pleased to let you know that we are able to offer these services by phone, video calls or linkages to on-line videos or websites.
Please contact us for help with
- Career Guidance
- Job Search Planning
- Resume Preparation Assistance
- Interview preparation
- Job Referrals
- Paid education and training for in demand occupations
- On the Job training
If appropriate for you, we can also connect you with the Emerging Workforce Program if you are between the ages of 16 and 24.
Contact us now! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paid Work Experience
- Funding for Training/Education
- Career Planning
- Job Skills
- Job Search
Unemployment Insurance Filing Information can be found by clicking on the Job Seeker Tab.